Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DAY 1

This morning I had a "work" breakfast with a lovely art buyer I was working with, she is heading back to school for a 2 years master, and leaving town! We decided to say goodbye with a nice breakfast, and headed to "Le pain quotidien", it's not far from my office, and can be pretty healthy.

On the way, on my bike, I was hesitating between the steel cut oatmeal with berries, or the soft boiled eggs with spelt bread... She ordered the oatmeal, motivated me, I did too! with Coffee and skim milk

GREAT start, 250 calories!

At 11.30am, little hungry, and before heading to a shoot, I made myself a tartine on spelt bread with peanut butter and a tea spoon of honey, 200 calories!

Back from the shoot, and before my afternoon meetings, I got a bag of arugala salad, roasted chicken breast, made myself a salad, simple vinaigrette, a piece of bread and between 1 and 2 table spoon of humus,
1 peach for desert,
About 400 calories for all of this!

few coffees with skim milk here and there, my calories tracker indicates I am allowed to 347 calories more, before exercising!

Pretty good, it is now 5.45pm, not hungry at all, I will be heading soon to the gym!
this should shed about 250-300 calories!

All of this allowing to have a nice dinner with my lovely girlfriends tonight!!!

bottom line the oatmeal is really a good way to start, small calories!

details of the rest of the day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment